Staff Report

Discussion in 'Accepted Reports' started by Flacko, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroDawggg

BroDawggg Crippling Depression

+1 Nigga broke the rules
    bishopil likes this.
  2. +1

+1, cant physgun of duty, just tell him to no clip,
  5. +1 The whole thing was a joke I didn't think he would do it. Sorry ineedmuney -ZeroDream
  6. Not gunna lie. This entire post is pretty stupid all round, so I'm going to stay neutral. He was pretty stupid for warning himself, and I don't know why you would be bothering to report him, because he did technically "get a warn", unless you really, REALLY don't like the guy and want that good ol' double jeopardy. Not to mention, can technically handle own sit IF he's the only one on duty or "deemed Necessary"
  7. Flacko

Flacko Crippling Depression

There was about 10 staff on at the time, and second abuse is a strike on the docs, not just a warn.
  8. +1 Why would you warn your self... If you knew you were gonna get in trouble for it then just don't do it.
  9. I mean he did Physgun off duty so that would get him a strike
    he did warn himself which is taking his own sit technically
    so if only I could accept this already but I cant since its a staff report I cry every time
    @Nyx @Nightbot @OG Yamagata Aritomo
  10. Margarit Cotty

Margarit Cotty No Life Goals

They don't mind if you accept/deny staff reports as long as you do it right, I didn't handle this because I am way over the quota so I stopped handling reports and appeals as Nyx requested me to.
    The King Rohan likes this.
  11. Margarit Cotty

Margarit Cotty No Life Goals

@The King Rohan also don't accept/deny reports/appeals and be like "I'll leave the decision up to bla bla" then what's the point in you accepting/denying it? Anyways I'm always on steam if you want to ask about anything you're unsure about if Nyx and Nightbot are away/busy
  12. ItsTJxx

ItsTJxx Jew

Staff member will receive a strike for physgunning off duty and a strike for taking his own sit.
    ineedmoney will receive a 3 day demotion for receiving 2 strikes
    @Nyx @Nightbot @Evity lock and move.
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.