The new servers potentially saved Garnet Gaming

Discussion in 'Announcements & Rules' started by Garnet, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Aristocrat

Aristocrat irrelevant

@Garnet when you decide it’s time to call it quits, would you chose a successor to keep the servers going? You’ve built a community that many enjoy daily and despite the toxicity is a great place to hang out with friends. Would be a shame to let all that effort go. In the end, it’s up to you.

2. Margarit Cotty

Margarit Cotty No Life Goals

Yeah we already agreed that when the time comes, @adhd gets the server

3. Since Garnet is a big community I would say make a bhop or a surf server. That would attract the majority of the bhop and surf community.

Medinator likes this.
  4. Medinator

Medinator Crippling Depression

We actually arent big tbh big communities are like [REDACTED] for example we just have a loyal active community

5. Bam

Bam Hardcore

I would consider Garnet to be a big community.

6. Wanna bet? I got files for a factions an minigames one. I can get it up in 20 minutes.

7. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

We hold 2 of the top 10 Garry's Mod servers in our arsenal, and our peak hours total playercount is larger than REDACTED's by almost 50% as we hit well over 300 with the new servers. You have a really fucked up perspective, as any server owner can bluntly see we've surpassed them lel. (sorry to suck my own dick but we aren't that big tbh"

I would not flat out drop the community, I'd likely find a suitable individual to do my work and pay them whatever income the server manages to generate through donations.

Aristocrat likes this.
  8. Evity

Evity

We've been married for almost 4 years!

Garnet likes this.
  9. Tupac

Tupac Addict

no gays here u faggot

10. Margarit Cotty

Margarit Cotty No Life Goals

This is a christian server.

11. gambler01dyer

gambler01dyer Godlike

@Garnet
    [​IMG]
    And the GG severs lived happily ever after!

12. Canadian Toast

Canadian Toast sail to the moon

A surf server would actually be great. It's alarming, the number of people in MRP that don't know how to surf well. It would also be a great platform to sit around and chat in teamspeak.

13. ULT_SLAYER

ULT_SLAYER Dumpster Baby

Mini-games server that incorporates a variety of games modes such as : 1v1 knife fight, Snipers only death match, surfing, and other mini games of the sort. :D

Canadian Toast likes this.
  14. Evity

Evity

no homo

Tupac likes this.