Discussion in 'Announcements & Rules' started by Garnet, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

Making this post to have you guys know that sometimes within the next 1-2 days I will be shutting down all of our game servers for a period of a few hours - this is due to the heavy instability problems our host has brought about with our web node being located in Canada. I finally sat down and figured out how to use a Linux server and began setting up a web server much closer to our game server. This process took me more time than I'd care to admit (over 8 hours - which would've likely taken somebody else 10-20 minutes).

So once again, allow me to reiterate: when I see fit, our servers will begin a database mitigation process that will last a few hours. The only alert I will give will be on the forums. It would NOT be unusual for the servers to be unstable/unresponsive during this time, so please remain calm.
    Thank you!
  2. Thanks for the hard work NutNut <3

Also fuck MySQL. That shit is a bitch
    Garnet likes this.
  3. Margarit Cotty

Margarit Cotty No Life Goals

Dude we fucking love you, All your hard work and all the time you spend for us does not go unappreciated, Keep it up man <3
  4. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

If you think setting up MySQL is a bitch, you should look into how to set up LAMP, making sure it's "SECURE".

Oh- it does, but atleast I have friends like you on here which make it worth it!
    Margarit Cotty likes this.
  5. WillFabricate

WillFabricate Shephards #1 PonyBoy

I love you big daddy nutinbut
  6. Margarit Cotty

Margarit Cotty No Life Goals

Hey man just ignore those kids who moan about every little change, Keep doing what you do and the majority will always support you even if they don't show it, We love you <3
  7. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

Judging by your picture I already thought you have downs, don't make me nut inside.

ain't even kids, it's literally ex-staff and the older players of both sides of the community lel.
    appreciate it though niggy.

You called?

Thanks for the hard work garnet,

maybe one day he'll know I exist
  9. NOOOOOO. I refuse to touch LAMP. But anyway thank you for the work.
  10. Flacko

Flacko Crippling Depression

You're doing great.
  11. Third Cum

Third Cum Mass RDMer

But Gorgonzola! What am I supposed to do while the servers are down?! You should have them up C O N S T A N T L Y! This is bullshit! I'm charging back because your a bowner! I'm going back to [INSERT R E D A C T E D SERVER HERE] where they have actual good content and aren't money hungry like you!

Note: To all the retards that think I'm serious, you a dumb nigga lel.
    Good shit Garnet. Keep up the good work my babushka. <3