Why our morale is low

Discussion in 'Announcements & Rules' started by Garnet, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

There is @Evity who I would literally trust with my life, but as I said, none of us over here are really getting paid for putting time into the community, so I cannot expect Evity to take hours out of his day to manage my community.

2. senorisgrig

senorisgrig Addict

@Garnet ,
    I would love to help you out, unfortunately I am in the midst of beginning multiple projects which require my funds, however if around December you still need additional funding, feel free to message me. The money comes from a mix of my own pocket from jobs, and a trust fund so it is not in fact my parents credit card. Frankly I'm surprised you and evity put in as much work as you did with hardly and reward for it. Regardless of my obnoxious behavior as of late, I still respect that.

SHUGA likes this.
  3. officerdonuts

officerdonuts Mass RDMer

4. riteshahlawat1

riteshahlawat1 I Expose E Girls

Shrimps never had the intent to belittle you or try to say that what you are doing is wrong. He approached each corner of the GG community's highers to ask them the problems with the servers they deal in and we gave him our perspective on it to try and improve our already great community.
    The new people are highly accustomed to you working your ass off and taking it for granted. When you don't deliver what they assume is 'normal' they get mad and start blaming you for not 'caring' about your own community which tbh you have already devoted more time than anyone can. However, if you ask the 'veterans'/people who have been here longer, they have quite the opposite opinion on how much you 'care' about your community and know that you will continue to do so.

5. Garnet

Garnet Asshole Owner

Completely different situation from what you're thinking. I got contacted by someone, literally being told that Shrimps is quote "saying you don't do anything for the servers anymore".

6. riteshahlawat1

riteshahlawat1 I Expose E Girls

Ah, my fault thinking of something different

7. gambler01dyer

gambler01dyer Godlike

Well i have tried to apply to be a mod a bit more then once but was denied due to being a bit slow/bad at grammar but the main reason i wanted to be one was cause something seemed off about the few weeks i was playing cause the player base looked to both drop and become more negative over time so if theirs anything that needs work in SWRP let me know i may not know much but at this point we all need to band together ^_^

8. Sneaky Goose

Sneaky Goose No Life Goals

Very unfortunate to hear that Bizzy left. :(

I have always loved this community from the moment I joined and to see it in the state that it is in now, having the community be so selfish and turn on its owner due to the owner not being able to nit-pick every little bug in a span of a week, is ridiculous. You should all be grateful that GG is a peaceful community that by default, is weighed more towards gaming rather than profiteering as evident by standards v donators.

As for developers, I hope I can offer any assistance if needed @Garnet .

Garnet and MRP Chillie Six like this.
  9. snowman

snowman Hardcore

I want to Apologize for adding onto the fact of making Bizzy leave as I had just recently made a post saying Add raiding back. I'm sorry

10. Settings

Settings Owner

Hey man, if you need anything you can always hit me up on steam and I will try my absolute best to be of help, sorry to hear that this is happening <3.
    If you still have my number, feel free to text or call me if you want.

Garnet and MRP Chillie Six like this.
  11. S1apMYDuck1ing

S1apMYDuck1ing Hardcore

Yooo so I just read this and shiit I did not realize how much of a turn This community has took. Now listen I'm not here to offer up my parents money cause frankly I can not however I do have a couple suggestions you might like to here. Now I know we have never actually spoken seriously together or even actually spoken but I do want to pm you which I will do following this. If it respond I will tell you my idea however if you don't care just don't reply however I am offering my help which you might want to here. Plus it costs no money sooo ya. If you need a couple ideas hmu.

12. ✪ Fearless™

✪ Fearless™ Godlike

I would donate, but that wouldn't really solve the problem

I would go out and find someone to manage the community and the servers, but I don't have the resources or the trust to do that

I would offer morale and support, but... I guess I can do that. Please Soon to be Dr. NutNut (I saw you were going to Med School), find someone you trust, and let them be your go to for help for all of us users. We all love your work, and how you put so much effort in to creating such a wonderful environment, and 2nd for us. I am a new user, (4-5 months) and I looked, and saw how you always were constantly updating the servers, whether is was DarkRP, MilitaryRP, and since it came out, StarWarsRP. I believe that because you always did things either by yourself, or with a small group, meant that our community was much more friendlier, rather than [Redacted]. and thier "system" and "community support." I always enjoyed how you constantly interacted with users, and always kept in touch, and gave us updates.

Thank you for what you have done for us.

-Fearless

13. Snickersammy

Snickersammy Mass RDMer

Yea thats sweet and all but to little to late lol

14. ✪ Fearless™

✪ Fearless™ Godlike

sorry then.

Snickersammy likes this.
  15. S1apMYDuck1ing

S1apMYDuck1ing Hardcore

Ok garnet I really do like this community however you have to think of what you are doing here. Making this your full time job will not last. I feel you should support the server as much as you can but GMOD will soon come to a downfall and you will need another source of stable income. I realize this is a big decision and you do work day and night on the server however you have to think at were you will be in 10 years. Medical school would be a turn for the better and I would Persue taking on a medical job rather than a server owner. Now don't get me wrong I love it here but I also respect you. I don't want your life to be ruined because of a game