You brought your own demise.

Discussion in 'Factions and Regiments' started by Papa Jester, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Papa Jester

Papa Jester Nazi

Before I begin, this is in no-way trying to target anyone especially Conway. Keep that in mind as you read.

So from what I'm hearing is all this about Conway having FULL control over literally everything and how the Ranger and GB faction leaders have no power for anything really since it can get overturned by Conway. Anyways, so Conway rules USASOC as well as the Army. Which makes sense since he's a GA so yes he should have full reign. It's almost as if this was suggested by someone before for the ENTIRE US (me with the Chiefs of Staff). The original Chiefs were to counter-act each other to prevent things like this from happening but instead you've not only you went along with the idea, but you did it terribly. In which I mean that you have one person who pretty much rules everything on a faction level (which wasn't suppose to happen with the chiefs since there was 3 of them). You called out my suggestion for the chiefs of staff as a power struggle but yet you put one person in charge? Literally just caused a problem for yourselves really. So morale of the story, be careful what you agree with because since the meeting, you played yourselves and you can't blame anyone but yourselves in this occasion. But why does it matter to me? I might be banned but I after all this time this by far is the more retarded thing anyone has ever agreed with. Like worse than Burton running Rangers and redcrypt joining SAS as a LtGen. LolXD. Feel free to post but I might not respond.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    Stone, Zach Jones, WarmPupper and 7 others like this.
  2. Pump

Pump Mr Robot

He's kept in check by daddy, don't worry

3. SythenMcSwiggity

SythenMcSwiggity Local Horse Fucker Staff Member

[​IMG]
    I have whole heartedly, and fully enforced a separation of DF and Army.

4. Papa Jester

Papa Jester Nazi

My mistake. Lol I'll fix that.

SythenMcSwiggity likes this.
  5. Papa Jester

Papa Jester Nazi

Not what I've been hearing from all of GB and the leaders. But ok.

6. BroDawggg

BroDawggg Mass RDMer

Its supposed to help "communication" within the factions, but when you have leaders of their own factions not being able to do anything with either Conway over ruling it or having to ask Conway for perms seems like a power grab to me. Dillan is doing good recruiting all by himself with no help from its "mother faction" Army. Dillan wants to fix things in the faction but when I ask him he said he has no control because Conway wont let him do anything so its hurting factions than doing any good. Also I don't know how rangers are benefiting from this due to them having a leadership and identification struggle lately again Army is still not helping this faction. I agree I see no point in this giant USASOC merge other than letting Conway swing his power around and do what ever he pleases. I don't mean to go on a tangent and I don't mean no disrespect but all Ive seen Conway do is be power hungry and abusive. This Afghan's rant is over but I'm pretty sure everyone on the server except for the high power people on army agree with you Jester.

noahpembleton2002, tgon95 and Dillan like this.
  7. Dillan

Dillan Cappuccino

At this point in time nothing is broken in GB, and to be fair Conway mostly let's me do what I want, it's just he gets the final say.

8. Papa Jester

Papa Jester Nazi

One thing we can finally agree on.
    Just wait for it, it won't be like that soon. :/

9. Dillan

Dillan Cappuccino

I promise not to break GB on Saunders Sparrows and Slides grave.

10. Papa Jester

Papa Jester Nazi

I'm not worried about you.

11. SirMeman || Alex Conway

SirMeman || Alex Conway Addict

Lmao Dillan is free to do what he wants. Its his factions. The only I removed was medals due to some people bragging. I wouldn't remove something to intentionally dick him over

12. bishopil

bishopil Crippling Depression

By combining every Army sub faction into yours, you've put yourself as basically leader of all of them.
    Power Trip

BroDawggg likes this.
  13. SirMeman || Alex Conway

SirMeman || Alex Conway Addict

The GA has always been

14. bishopil

bishopil Crippling Depression

The GA used to only lead the Army enlisted faction. You combined all of them, making you leader of what-- 3 factions?

15. BroDawggg

BroDawggg Mass RDMer

-Removing Medals without asking Dillan about them and said they were dumb
    -Blisted Cracker without showing any significant proof
    -Merging Docs so you have complete control over 3 factions
    -Make the whole US run mindless PT even though some Marine Officers never played that war
    -Threatened to DDOS afghan players
    Everything you have done as a GA is either been to benefit you or give you power

bishopil likes this.