Zombie Survival Suggestions Thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Homast, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Homast

Homast Crippling Depression

So. With the new ZS game mode. I have a few things that I think would be amazing and would really please players too
    If you know something that would Be amazing, Feel free to add it to the thread and as per any thread. Please be respectful and no shitposting

1. Points Saving
    So... This one is pretty self explanatory. I suggest that as any good ZS server, That Point saving be added.
    What is it you ask?
    Well, Point saving is when your earned points carry over from each time you log on and off.
    Similarly to how your money saves in DRP or MRP (Or your credits if you're on Deathrun and Cinema)

2. Crows do Damage
    So. Right now. Crows = useless
    What I think should happen is Crows = 1 damage per 3 seconds to a barricade
    How? Use their beaks.

3. Replace Flesh Ghoul
    Flesh Ghoul is kinda echky. It spawns in some sorta shit and Nobody knows what it does.
    (Garnet if it actually does something Forgive me I'll remove this bit)
    It has 100 health while all other Zombies have at least 150 (Except Headcrabs. But they're small so that's the tradeoff)
    Flesh ghouls are Mid Sized and are slow aswell.

4. ZListing and Blacklisting
    Blacklisting is self explanatory. It's the same as MRP. You can't use the Hammer tool for the rest of your stay on the server
    ZListing just means that you can't use the Hammer tool for X amount of time.

5. Map Rotations
    I've been told that ZS only actually ever plays one map. Abandoned Mall.
    Along with only 1 map playing properly. I'd like to suggest extra maps to add to the server.
    Such maps include:
    zs_storm_fixed

ZS Vault 106
    zs_infirmary
    zs_junkyard
    zs_scrapyard
    zs_uglyfort
    zs_farmhouse_fixed
    obj_vertigo
    These maps are standard on other servers and are actually pretty fun maps too
    There's another one called Neighbourhood that would also be nice but i can't find it on the workshop(Too lazy)

That's about All I can think of for now. Anything I think of after the fact I will add after this line

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    SirMike likes this.
  2. redindy

redindy Godlike

Are these points for cosmetics, or actual points for weapons? If your thinking like Hell then -1
    +1, gives crows something to do in between waves and isn't unfair to humans
    Are flesh ghouls the red bugs? if so they make spawnpoints for zombies
    +1, hammer blacklisting is a must, their is plenty of abuse that can happen and ruin a game.
    +1 but good luck getting anyone to vote for anything besides abandoned mall ;)

3. Homast

I was thinking Similarly to Hell. But in the case that this bit gets denied. Weapon prices would need to be adjusted I think

4. redindy

redindy Godlike

While it is nice, points transfering making the first couple waves extremely unfair to zombies. It ruins the natural flow of progression and can lead to very boring matches, escpecially for the zombies. I strongly reccomend not adding point transfer.

5. Homast

You have a valid point. One thing I know that Hell does is that they actually limit which weapons you can buy before wave 3 in order to prevent this whole roflstomp of the first couple waves.

6. Sgt. Something

Sgt. Something Member

7. bishopil

bishopil Addict

Since this is bumped,

Why don’t you suggest to fix fast zombies?
    Fast zombies are amazingly broken, hard to kill, and do 16 damage a second.

8. redindy

redindy Godlike

my opinion on that

bishopil likes this.
  9. Homast

Fast Zombies are supposed to be a fast Attack, Decent damage class. Their Hubris however, is their lower health.
    It wouldn't exactly make sense for a Tank to have the same DPS as a cade destroyer.

10. redindy

redindy Godlike

But it's not a cade destroyer, it's ment to counter runners and skycades. It's damage is currently to high for it's attack speed