Summer Sale

Beginning 6/15/2021

Summer Sale

25% off at the Store until the end of Summer!

TTT Rotations BETA Update [05/29/2020]

Hot damn a handful of these special rounds I’ve never seen before. I don’t know if you drew inspiration from somewhere or came up with them in tandem with Enigma, but I’m for sure hopping on TTT #2 today.

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, Communist_Marshal said:

So that’s why we get a pet role, I mean thanks? But idk seems like he’s trying for dark rp to die . Cool player model doe 

I'm sorry- please explain?

7 hours ago, Communist_Marshal said:

But idk seems like he’s trying for dark rp to die .

6 hours ago, Garnet said:

I think he is trying referring to a lack of DarkRP updates even though the last DarkRP update is just a week ago. Hence the “to die”. He clearly doesn’t understand development or that our DarkRP is more advanced that 85% of the others.  I don’t know “doe”

Anyway, great update will definitely have to play against @Enigma on this update

Edited by AlexConway
  • Disagree 1
3 hours ago, Alex Conway said:

I think he is trying referring to a lack of DarkRP updates even though the last DarkRP update is just a week ago. Hence the “to die”. He clearly doesn’t understand development or that our DarkRP is more advanced that 85% of the others.  I don’t know “doe”

I'm just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, because that was a really ignorant/contradicting/toxic comment to make for somebody who has just applied for staff to "help the server".

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, Garnet said:

Everyone says there is no updates for dark rp anymore and I’m just joking about it. I was just trying to joke about how dark rp gets tiny updates and ttt is getting insane focus on. I wasn’t trying to be ignorant I’m sorry.

Edited by Communist_Marshal
  • Cringe 1
5 minutes ago, Communist_Marshal said:

Everyone says there is no updates for dark rp anymore and I’m just joking about it. I was just trying to joke about how dark rp gets tiny updates and ttt is getting insane focus on. I wasn’t trying to be ignorant I’m sorry.

If you said it ironically, I completely get it. But just note that as somebody who doesn't know you or your character, I assumed you were posting a complaint of some sort when I jumped updated DarkRP twice this past week 🤷‍♂️.

• Informative 1
2 minutes ago, Garnet said:

If you said it ironically, I completely get it. But just note that as somebody who doesn't know you or your character, I assumed you were posting a complaint of some sort when I jumped updated DarkRP twice this past week 🤷‍♂️.

Yeah I see how this can be used against me to call me toxic well that wasn’t the intention I know how hard it is to develop and update the server partially from my personal experience as a dev on my friends server. I was trying to lol about it and didn’t see the negative side of it. I appreciate this server and that’s why I applied for staff.  I’m honestly sorry if you took it that way.

• Like 1

Well despite how this thread is going, this update is fucking awesome and I may have to start playing the TTT now,  I can just imagine vibing to just turn around and see the body fuck me up, keep up the great work garnet 

Edited by Zachman