GarnetGaming Backgrounds

Hello everybody, since I got my puppy 3 days ago, and still having the renovate my new place, I haven't had too much time at all to dedicate to in-depth development (minus editing the new covid spreader class on DarkRP and simple Rust stuff). As such, I looked for some simple community-related tasks I could do without having to dedicate a great deal of my time to it in one seating, and figured it would be time we make a small collection of Garnet Gaming backgrounds. In the past we have had users create logos, themes for Teamspeak, and client-sided Garnet content. Not once did I find a background thread, so here you go: 

I MAY OR MAY NOT EXPAND THIS LIST IN THE FUTURE

RESOLUTION IS 1920X1080

SQ2VEmA.png

1Rr8OXK.png

vlbbmw7.png

6eWqHYg.png

CRWk6H8.png

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Garnet said:

1Rr8OXK.png

6eWqHYg.png

These are easily my 2 favorite. If I had to go with 1, I would pick the top one. The black background with the Garnet logo and is slightly faded goes hard

On 4/5/2021 at 11:15 AM, Garnet said:

Hello everybody, since I got my puppy 3 days ago, and still having the renovate my new place, I haven't had too much time at all to dedicate to in-depth development (minus editing the new covid spreader class on DarkRP and simple Rust stuff). As such, I looked for some simple community-related tasks I could do without having to dedicate a great deal of my time to it in one seating, and figured it would be time we make a small collection of Garnet Gaming backgrounds. In the past we have had users create logos, themes for Teamspeak, and client-sided Garnet content. Not once did I find a background thread, so here you go: 

I MAY OR MAY NOT EXPAND THIS LIST IN THE FUTURE

RESOLUTION IS 1920X1080

SQ2VEmA.png

1Rr8OXK.png

vlbbmw7.png

6eWqHYg.png

CRWk6H8.png

very very nice

On 4/9/2021 at 9:24 PM, Ujiou said:

GarnetGaming Logo made out of 👌                                                   

https://ibb.co/YBY7MJP

7e5ea913e711099b141ff4415578ae68.png

what is wrong with you

• Disagree 1