Totally breaks my heart to come back to news like this.

Gamma was, and will always be recognized in my heart as a figure of kindness, and acceptance. One of my first friends when I transferred from DRP many years back, he taught me how not to be a minge, and how to really just have fun. He really just poured his heart into his friendships, and it's so incredibly unfortunate no one could get to him in time, like he did to so many of us.

Hope you're in a better place Gamma.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Garnet Gaming members, Today I have some very sad news to share with all of you. One of our long-time members, @Gamma has unfortunately passed away this Sunday. There is an on-going police

@Captainswag messaged me about Gamma's passing yesterday, and that news is never fun to here. Thank you, @Garnet for putting an event together for this. I haven't interacted with Gamma much since I le

Thank you for writing this out Garn, it means a lot, and I am sure many of us feel the same. I hope his family is doing alright at this time. Gamma, I love you man, you know that. Hopefully i get

13 minutes ago, Garnet said:

This event will be postponed until @Captainswag is able to obtain more information from Gamma's family regarding a fundraiser.

thats ok if you cant do the event tomorrow and its postponed i might not even have chance to get on tomorrow 

7 hours ago, Gruels said:

thats ok if you cant do the event tomorrow and its postponed i might not even have chance to get on tomorrow 

I can, but I would rather start the event around the same time we are able to begin raising money for his family. I would love for @Captainswag to report back with what a helpful goal would be for them, and we can start immediately after.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I can, but I would rather start the event around the same time we are able to begin raising money for his family. I would love for @Captainswag to report back with what a helpful goal would be for them, and we can start immediately after.

Do You Mind Messaging me the Link when its created so i can send money to the family?, Unless ur gonna edit or create a comment/post for people who can you use the link 

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...