Jump to content

StarwarsRP Update [05/09/2022]


Recommended Posts

logo.png

Certifications

Specialists

Following a suggestion by @Blazer addressing the inability for players other than S. Admins+ to deal with certifications, I have figured out a really nice solution, whereby players can be set to specialists of their Certificate, and then provide other players with that same certificate.

For a starter, I figured it'd be best to experiment with the most popular one, the medical certificate.

Specialized players (/medicalspecialist PLAYERNAME) will have a slight adjustment to their HUD element 

6043f6df11e00b0c18cc991151a0ff13.png

 

 

Artificial Intelligence

Sith Npcs

Scrolling through Workshop I found a depreciated base for Sith NPCs, and being that I just fixed the AI for MilitaryRP in order to accommodate the Tank and helicopter events, I figured it'd be effective to add automated Sith NPCs to events that actually have a brain and very high difficulty in combating.

Gamemaster, PLEASE do not spawn any of these, as the only reason I added this as a feature in this update log, is due to the fact I was worried somebody curious would spawn these in and potentially break the server.

UNDER PROGRESS :^)

73cceb233a3bb00be44030e6c7796bf4.png

 

 

Classes

Global

Sergeant Classes

All cuffs removed

 

 

41st Elite Corps

41st Ranger Platoon : Leader

Corrected the CR-2 weapon

 

Coruscant Guard

Coruscant Investigative : Agent

can now view /cg requests

 

Coruscant Investigative : Detective

DC19 taken out, replaced by DC19Le

can now view /cg requests

 

Coruscant Investigative : Leader

DC19 taken out, replaced by DC19Le

can now view /cg requests

 

Coruscant Guard: Riot

Given 100HP health boost

Given Riot Baton

 

Coruscant Guard: Envoy

Removed stun grenade - Replaced by Smoke Grenade

Removed Shield & DC17 combo - Replaced by DP24 and Shielded DC15S Dualies

 

Coruscant Guard : Red Guard

Removed staff - replaced by Electro Staff

50 HP boost

 

Coruscant Guard: Officer

DC19 replaced by DC19le

Replaced shielded DC17 with shielded DC15S

Added K9 Trooper & Hound playermodels

cf3795a0c4a96d1e1427f5ea24ee38d1.png

ecd1109de5c46da01ac2ca9db25ef643.png

 

212th Attack Battalion

212th Battalion : Enforcer

renamed to Marksman

Removed DP23, replaced by Valkex 38x

Model has been changed to:

b51ed36e39c15dafc4786dfc1d0ef691.png

 

212th Battalion : Jet Trooper

renamed to Grenadier

Removed Thermal Grenade and Jetpack - Replaced  by Ping Launcher and DC15S

 

501st Legion

Torrent Company : Rifleman

DC15A replaced by DC15LE

 

Torrent Company : Airborne

Replaced DC17s by Dual DC17

New model added:

9e08ede4d26f4da6f630d4d02c14e31e.png

 

Carnivore Company : Rifleman

Removed DC15S and DC17 Ext, replaced by DC15SE and DC17S

 

Carnivore Company : Defender

Removed DC15S, DP24, and Smoke grenade - Replaced by Z6, Scatter Shotgun, and Thermal Grenade

 

Carnivore Company : Leader

Removed DP24, DC17 Ext, DC15s - replaced by Scatter Shotgun, DC17C, and DC15SE

 

501st Command : Executive Officer

Added Kix and Tup models:

7021ae3db8694bf1770ecf89b356dc63.png

@Remake please lets revert this one, it's a bad idea:

cf5273839778c486fe1d0346dd4e3ec5.png

 

Republic Commando

Republic Commando : Assailant

Slot upped to 4 (previously 2)

Replaced Shadow Knife by ARC Vibro Knife

Moved to 'Special Operations Brigade' F4 Category

Added onto 'ARC' Group Chat

 


Republic Commando : Advisor

Given level 4 (blue) Keycard

Added ARC Vibro Knife and DC17M onto loadout

Whitelisting permissions added for the entirety of Delta Squad and Republic Commando : Assailant

Added onto 'ARC' Group Chat

 

Delta Squad

Replaced all Shadow Vibro Knives with ARC Vibro Knives

Added onto 'ARC' Group Chat

 

Republic Navy

*NEW* Republic Navy : RSB *NEW*

Level 5 Keycard

Default Navy Loadout

 

 

Food & Drugs

Disallowed the spawning of such entities by Administrators and Gamemasters

 

 

Logging System

Given access to Senior Gamemaster and Lead Gamemaster

 

 

Quest System

UI correction for HUD

Before

76ec7e407e25dec645f45379c710e2d8.png

After

bc33ac11273531dbcd123fea5a364d92.png

  • Like 4
  • Spicy 1
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Nutter said:

Following a suggestion by @Blazer addressing the inability for players other than S. Admins+ to deal with certifications, I have figured out a really nice solution, whereby players can be set to specialists of their Certificate, and then provide other players with that same certificate.

So if you're talking specialist like what rank would it be for? And would you have to go through special training for it

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, HonestDog said:

So if you're talking specialist like what rank would it be for? And would you have to go through special training for it

The leads of the certs will get the specialist cert so that they don't need a high ranking staff there to set them.

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Proggy said:

The leads of the certs will get the specialist cert so that they don't need a high ranking staff there to set them.

Sums it up. It opens the possibility for trusted users or Moderator/Gamemasters to assign players their certificates.

Also Proggy, your commands are

/medicalspecialist [Name] - hand out Specialist Certificate

/medicalspecialistremove [Name] - Remove the Specialist Certificate

Link to comment
38 minutes ago, Nutter said:

Artificial Intelligence

Sith Npcs

Scrolling through Workshop I found a depreciated base for Sith NPCs, and being that I just fixed the AI for MilitaryRP in order to accommodate the Tank and helicopter events, I figured it'd be effective to add automated Sith NPCs to events that actually have a brain and very high difficulty in combating.

Gamemaster, PLEASE do not spawn any of these, as the only reason I added this as a feature in this update log, is due to the fact I was worried somebody curious would spawn these in and potentially break the server.

UNDER PROGRESS :^)

73cceb233a3bb00be44030e6c7796bf4.png

 

  • Spicy 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Proggy said:

The leads of the certs will get the specialist cert so that they don't need a high ranking staff there to set them.

Will Republic High Command also be given this Specialist Cert's since we are in charge of managing all certifications? 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Kenrotheangrycg said:

Will Republic High Command also be given this Specialist Cert's since we are in charge of managing all certifications? 

probably

Link to comment

yea but can we get bizzyvapes by bizzy on swrp? you already have bizzys inventory system by bizzy and bizzy smokes by bizzy

#VapesForTroopers

  • Agree 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...